.

Friday, February 13, 2015

Short Tales of Secret Worlds


I love doing book trailers and watching them too--we are a creative species, are we not? Wouldn't be surprised to see these in theaters before the main show.

My computer only has Windows Movie Maker but it does well enough for what we're trying to do. Of course, if someone wants to hand over their Final Cut Pro, (or is that Pro Cut Final?), I would gladly take it.

Funny story: I wanted to see if there was a newer version of Windows Live Movie Maker. There was. Without doing my homework I went ahead and downloaded the new version. WrONg move!! It not only ate  the older version (which I liked) but now, I do not even have access to the newly downloaded version. Not to worry, I'll just confiscate my son's Mac and use iMovie. I might need help with that.

In any case, the following book trailer is for the book (my book), Short Tales of Secret Worlds. It's a collection of speculative fiction short short stories (flash fiction). There's even one which most "normal" people would categorize under horror. I would too, but it's not that "Friday the 13th" kind of horror. 

Each story, yes even the horror one, has a moral to it--perhaps not all have happy endings but there's a lesson in there somewhere. Leave your comments, I can take it. 





Direct link to book: Short Tales of Secret Worlds

No comments :