.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Orange County Christian Writers Conference

Julie and I stressed in our book, The Self-ish Writer, that attending a writer's conference is a MUST if you're serious about the craft of writing. Besides the privilege of connecting with  seasoned authors (people who understand your need to write), meeting and dining with editors, and publishers, you'll take part in amazing workshops--ones that will actually further your career.

In any case, the Orange County Christian Writers Conference will be held late April 2015 and they have an early bird special. Click here for more info. 


Orange County Christian Writers Conference

2 comments :

JULIE ANNE CAVE said...

I am considering taking in one day as I know I could benefit by attending the seminars on blogging and marketing. Would be a fun outing, motivational I'm sure, and something to put on the calendar for 2015 before other's beg for our presence:)

Debby said...

Yes, indeed.